Seems that my Super Filter is more useful than I expected when I created it. Actually I only created it because it was so easy. Well, unfortunately it fell short of the expectations some people had about it. Special thanks to Uli Beyenbach for pointing my nose to it.
I decided that I will not only fix the issues but extend its functionality. Now it will live up even to those expectations that I did not intend to cater.
You will find the new Super Filter 2 here.
In case you wonder why my blog entries are somewhat short lately: the time is used up by the next release of the DCF77 library. Wait and see 🙂