Improving Process Quality

Last month I made my dcf77 library an official Arudino library. Of course it now starts to gather even more attention than in the past. Hence I figured that I will not introduce more features but will focus on improving my development / support process. As a first step I connected my repository with Travis CI. Of course this does not get rid of any library bugs. However it captures all mistakes in the example code with regard to the different platforms the library supports. Although there are many examples out there on the internet how to connect Arduino Github projects to travis my approach is a little bit different. In particular it performs a lot better than the “direct” approaches. Read here for the details.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s